The First Date is a 2017 American horror anthology feature film produced and directed by Michael Buttino Jr. from a screenplay written with co-producer Golden Groves. The movie stars Marcus Ganci-Rotella, Bevin Groves, Sherri Lyn Litz and Ella Martonis.
Tired of the online dating world, a hopeful young woman decides to give it one last try with a mysterious stranger who shares her love for scary films…
“You shouldn’t go in expecting high-tech effects and jump scares galore, but rather endless laughs you can share with a group of your best friends. It’s not the scariest thing in the world; as a matter of fact, I didn’t find any of it scary. But it is one that horror fans can appreciate for its dedication to delivering entertaining films.” Celia Thomas, Morbidly Beautiful
Cast and characters:
- Marcus Ganci-Rotella … Jim Bluefield
- Bevin Groves … Miss Katonic
- Sherri Lyn Litz … Emma – Crossbreed; Killer Rack; A Grim Becoming; Snow Shark; Return to Nuke ‘Em High Volume 1; Dead Sea; Prisoners of the Dead; The Pigman short
- Ella Martonis … Samantha
- Liane Martonis … Mother Maggie’s Hand
- Paul McGinnis … The Collector
HORRORPEDIA is wholly independent and we rely solely on the very minor income generated by affiliate links and internet ads to stay online. Please support us by buying via Amazon links and not blocking ads on our site. Thank you, we appreciate it.
Quick links to contents: