Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his wife who has gone missing a year before. Following information from the message he heads for a secluded mansion where an eldritch, occult ceremony takes place. Gates to another world – the profane, perverse land of Lusst’ghaa are opened.
Move in both a victorian mansion and Lusst’ghaa – an alien dimension filled with otherworldly creatures. Lusst’ghaa used to be similar to our earth until the local beings decided to undergo total degeneration at their own wish.
Through experiments they transformed their bodies so that they could never cease to experience carnal delights. Hundreds of years have passed since that metamorphosis and Lusst’ghaa is now a land overgrown with alien vegetation and full of monstrosities squirming in a never ending ecstasy.
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Exploring a victorian mansion and the world of Lusst’ghaa
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Escaping the creatures of Lusst’ghaa
- World design inspired with paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński
- BDSM and occult themes
- Original soundtrack by composer Draco Nared
Lust for Darkness will be available on Steam on June 12, 2018.
HORRORPEDIA is wholly independent and we rely solely on the very minor income generated by affiliate links and internet ads to stay online. Please support us by buying via Amazon links and not blocking ads on our site. Thank you.
Quick links to contents: