‘Terror comes into focus’
Hi-Death is a 2018 American horror anthology feature film and a follow-up to Hi-8 (2013). The Nightfall Pictures production stars Fabiana Formica (Dellamorte Dellamore), Dilynn Fawn Harvey, Julia Vally, Antwoine Steele and Kate Durocher.
The segment writer/directors are:
- Anthony Catanese … ‘Death Has A Conscience’ – Teenage Bloodsuckin’ Bimbos; Sodomaniac
- Amanda Payton … ‘Night Drop’ – The Crawler short
- Tim Ritter … ‘Dealers of Death’ – Creep; Killing Spree; Truth or Dare? A Critical Madness and sequels; Day of the Reaper
- Todd Sheets … ‘The Muse’ – Bonehill Road; Dreaming Purple Neon; House of Forbidden Secrets; Zombie Bloodbath; Goblin; et al
- Brad Sykes … ‘Cold Read’ and wraparound segment “Terror Tour” – The Pact; Goth; Witchcraft XII: In the Lair of the Serpent; Death Factory; Camp Blood (1999) and sequels
- Josephina Sykes … ‘Cold Read’
Wild Eye Releasing has acquired Hi-Death, scheduling it for a June release.
When two young women take the “Terror Tour” through the underbelly of Hollywood, they are led into a bizarre world of unspeakable horror. Their first stop proves that “Death Has a Conscience”, but doesn’t spare the unlucky souls who stumble into his path.
Next, a meeting with the “Dealers of Death” exposes the perils of collecting murder memorabilia. Then, it’s off to a quick “Night Drop”, where your next movie rental may be your last.
An actress’ worst nightmare unfolds as she is forced to perform a terrifying “Cold Read”, and our Terror Tour comes to a disturbing end as we meet the ancient, seductive evil known as “The Muse”.
“Like Hi-8, Hi-Death places a strong emphasis on personal creativity and back to basics filmmaking. Filmmakers once again shot on location using practical special effects. Unlike its predecessor, Hi-Death is shot entirely in HD, and the segments are longer in order to give each filmmaker a chance to explore more complex themes and storylines.
- Hollywood, California
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Trenton, New Jersey
HORRORPEDIA is wholly independent and we rely solely on the very minor income generated by affiliate links and internet ads to stay online. Please support us by buying via Amazon links and not blocking ads on our site. Thank you.
Quick links to contents: