All the Creatures Were Stirring is a 2018 American anthology horror feature film written and directed by David Ian McKendry (Zombies March) and Rebekah McKendry (producer of Blood and Guts with Scott Ian TV series). It stars Amanda Fuller, Constance Wu, and Brea Grant.
When an awkward date on Christmas Eve leads a couple into a strange theater, they’re treated to a bizarre and frightening collection of Christmas stories, featuring a wide ensemble of characters doing their best to avoid the horrors of the holidays.
From boring office parties and last-minute shopping, to vengeful stalkers and immortal demons, there’s plenty out there to fear this holiday season…
- Amanda Fuller – Starry Eyes; Red, White & Blue; Creature
- Constance Wu – Deadly Revenge
- Brea Grant – 200 Hours; Dead Night; Bad Apples; Dead Awake; Beyond the Gates; Smothered; et al
- Jocelin Donahue – Dead Awake; Holidays; Summer Camp; Insidious: Chapter 2; House of the Devil
- Jonathan Kite – Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- Ashley Clements – Edgar Allan Poe’s Murder Mystery Dinner Party TV series
- Chase Williamson – Dead Night; Bad Match; Victor Crowley; Sequence Break; Camera Obscura; Cabaret of the Dead; SiREN; Beyond the Gates; Lace Crater; John Dies at the End
- Stephanie Drake
- Michelle DeFraites
- Maria Olsen – Krampus Origins; Ghost in the Graveyard; Impuratus; The Bone Box; The Remains; Mark of the Witch; The Levenger Tapes; et al
- Diane Sellers
- Archie Hahn
- Megan Duffy
- Matt Mercer
- Larry Zerner
RLJE plans to release the film on VOD, Digital and DVD on December 4, 2018.
This feature should not be confused with a short film project of the same title by Braeden Orr.
HORRORPEDIA is truly independent and we rely solely on the minor income generated by affiliate links and ads to stay online. Please support us by not blocking ads on our site. Thank you.
Quick links to HORRORPEDIA contents: