Graveyard Stories is a 2017 American horror anthology film written, produced and directed by James Ian Mair (Legend of Demoniac; A Whisper in the Dark and sequel; The Shadow Zone; et al). It stars Lloyd Kaufman, Jim O’Rear and Virgil Franklin.
Lonely traveller Vincent (Virgil Franklin) is picked up by a mysterious storyteller (Jim O’Rear) while in the middle of a barren wasteland.
To pass the time, the Storyteller weaves fascinating tales of shock and intrigue, each one more vile than the last. Could there be some sort of message in these stories? Has Vincent, in fact, walked right into Hell itself?
“Graveyard Stories is a fun and creative indie anthology film. The plots featured some twists and turns that I didn’t see coming and I applaud them for having the balls to attempt the use of creatures that aren’t easy to pull off on a low budget. They actually made them look pretty damn cool.” Pop Horror
“This one has an odd sort of double frame tale and then some fun enough episodes, but the production, performances, and writing range from “straight to video” to “hey, the neighbor kids made a video.” If you’re a horror fan, check it out, but it’s no Asylum.” Kurt Weil Sinner
- Lloyd Kaufman – Return to Nuke ‘Em High: Volume 1; Poultrygeist
- Jim O’Rear – Monsters Among Men; Deimosimine; Nightblade; Volumes of Blood
- Virgil Franklin – Bloodstone
- Jeff Angel – Creeporia
- Mark Dessauer – The Devil’s Gold
- C.A. McGregor – A Whisper In The Dark 2
- Melinda Beverstock – Night Crimes
- Gregory Lee Allen
- Brian K. Morris
- Tara Bixler – Bloodstone 2
- Grant Karazsia
- Cassie Hauser – A Whisper In The Dark
- Deron Morgan – A Whisper In The Dark 2