Werewolves of the Third Reich is a 2017 British science fiction supernatural horror film written and directed by Andrew Jones (Cabin 28; The Toymaker; The Last House on Cemetery Lane; The Amityville Asylum; et al).
The North Bank Entertainment production stars Lee Bane, Kwame Augustine, Derek Nelson, and Darren Swain.
In Nazi Germany at the height of World War II, a ragtag group of American soldiers known as “The Fearless Four” are shipped off to a military prison for a variety of infractions, ranging from mutiny to murder.
While they’re being transported, Nazis attack the convoy, killing the military police, but the rebellious American soldiers manage to escape.
Travelling deep into rural Germany, the Americans stumble upon an SS experiment camp run by the notorious Doctor Mengele. They soon discover Mengele’s diabolical plan to fuse human and animal DNA to create an unstoppable army of Werewolf soldiers.
The Fearless Four are now the allied forces’ only hope of preventing Hitler’s Third Reich gaining the upper hand in the War. It’s a fight to the death and only the most brutal and merciless will survive…
Buy DVD: Amazon.com
- Lee Bane … ‘Mad Dog’ Murphy – Cabin 28; The Toymaker; Theatre of Fear; The Amityville Asylum
- Kwame Augustine … ‘Reckless’ Reggie Brown
- Derek Nelson … Billy ‘The Butcher’
- Darren Swain … ‘Fighting Joe’ Kane
- Annabelle Lanyon … Helga Hammerstein – Bite; Blood and Bones; Dream Demon; Spooky (TV series)
- David France … Doctor Hammerstein
- Oliver Fritz … Adolf Hitler
- Dennis Farrin … Sergeant Peck
- Suzie Frances Garton … Ilsa Koch
- Gareth Lawrence …SS Officer Hess
- Patrick O’Donnell … SS Officer Schneider
- Lee Mark Jones … SS Officer Schreck
- Christopher Bennett … Camp 7 Inmate #3
HORRORPEDIA is genuinely independent and we rely solely on the minor income generated by affiliate links and internet ads to maintain and grow our online presence. Please support us by buying via Amazon links and not blocking ads on our site. Thank you. We really appreciate it.
Quick links to site contents: