Splitting Image is a 2017 psychological thriller feature film directed by Nick Everhart (The Penny Dreadful Picture Show); Slash-in-the-Box [short]) from a screenplay co-written with John Doolan. Anna Hutchison, Aaron Arnold and Austin Arnold star.
Having grown up an orphan and raised by her grandmother, Veronica has worked for everything that she has, and takes pride in the simple life she’s created for herself. She’s always wanted a perfect marriage, but ended up with a track record of failed relationships.
When she strikes up a romance with the wealthy Ted, a guy she grew up admiring from afar at school, and says yes to marrying him, she thinks she’s finally found her soul mate and is immediately brought into a much more luxurious world than she’s used to. That world also includes Ted’s seductive twin brother Frank, whose affections for her go beyond family admiration.
While Ted took his inheritance and launched a successful global technology business, Frank took the opposite approach and traveled the country, leaving a trail of run-ins with the law and one night stands. Now, back in town and living in his family’s old home, Frank’s long buried jealousy of everything his brother has, including Veronica, comes to the surface…
- Anna Hutchison – The Cabin in the Woods
- Aaron Arnold
- Austin Arnold
- Cheyenne Jackson – American Horror Story; Dragula (short)
- Blanche Baker – Deep in the Darkness
- Elizabeth Masucci – The Penny Dreadful Picture Show; Slash-in-the-Box (short)
- Evalena Marie – Dark Haul aka Monster Truck; Dark Feed; Remains; Beg; Exhumed; Bad Blood; The Id Proxy
- Laura Flannery – Black Pills; A Haunting at Silver Falls 2; American Horror Story
- Anthony Del Negro – The Doll; Exit 14; Dark Haul aka Monster Truck; Deep in the Darkness; Monsters on Main Street; Dead Souls
- Sondra James
- Nick Bailey
- Tyler Hollinger
Norwich, Connecticut, USA
HORRORPEDIA is truly independent and we rely solely on the minor income generated by affiliate links and ads to stay online. Please support us by not blocking ads. Thank you.
Quick links to HORRORPEDIA contents:
var zergnet = document.createElement('script');
zergnet.src = 'https://www.zergnet.com/zerg.js?id=68221';
var znscr = document.getElementsByTagName('script');